Reviews (102)W takes man sorry for robbing you. Payed $50 for $160 market of stuff thanks a lot brother. Cards were as seen on camera and the packaging was very well to protect the cards. Thank you for that. Will buy again soon. Cards came in good condition and they were really cute! Tysm would buy again! Thank you so much, got everything I ordered 🙂 As always, perfect. The cards came quickly and were safely packaged :) Super happy with my card! My only suggestion would be to use washi tape (or at least clear tape) to close the toploader or the two protective pieces it was sandwiched in. During shipping the card slipped out of all of that. Had I opened the packaging on the other end, I would have damaged the card. TYSVM for the Great Deal on my order, 💯🔥🔥🔥!!! Thanks so much great channel keep it up 🆙 Everything was wonderful, thank you. Much love brother thank you