Reviews (36)Awesome seller. My $1-$20 purchases were wrapped as if they were museum quality. I really appreciate the time and care taken. Great dolls and great prices thank you. 😊 The cleaned up great and was packed really well I love knowing that someone else loves clones as much as I do. Thanks for the new friends Great little Skipper! Thank you. Enjoyed your show! Thank you so much love it Buying from Chriscollections is supreme happiness. All packed well and shipped immediately. The dolls are Perfect. They arrived quickly and the packaging was Amazing. Mahalo 🤙 Thank you so much, enjoyed your show! Love the glasses and thank you so much for the Tammy doll stand. You are amazing to a lot of😊 securing Love everything! Highly recommend his dolls and handmade clothes are beautiful! Great prices too!! Thank you Chris
A great seller and beautiful items❣️ Gorgeous dolls Beautiful packaging. An amazing seller. Thanks so much Absolutely love all of my outfits and I’m very thankful for the little extra outfit that you included as a gift. It is very much appreciated. Looking forward to buying more pieces from you 💜 Quick shipper! Thank you for the extra! 💜