Reviews (233)I would recommend this seller everything I purchased came as described and packaging was great I believe I purchased 10 items total and pleased with all of them just letting that out there because I don't think I'll get to the reviews for the other items but overall very satisfied with everything. thank you great start for my collection id give you 10 star if I could've. thank again very pleased with my purchase absolutely recommended guys. amazing deals. amazing seller. lots to choose from. ty always bro. will continue to buy and support. absolutely recommended guys. amazing seller. amazing deals!fast shipping, and great packaging. will continue to buy and support . ty for everything. Really happy with my purchase. The diecast arrived well packaged, protected, and in excellent condition, which is always important when you're a collector. The whole transaction was smooth, and the car was exactly what I was expecting.
Definitely a solid seller for fellow diecast collectors. I’d gladly purchase again and recommend checking them out if you're looking to add something new to your collection. 🏎️🔥💯 Really happy with my purchase. The diecast arrived well packaged, protected, and in excellent condition, which is always important when you're a collector. The whole transaction was smooth, and the car was exactly what I was expecting.
Definitely a solid seller for fellow diecast collectors. I’d gladly purchase again and recommend checking them out if you're looking to add something new to your collection. 🏎️🔥💯 Great cars! Well protected during shipping. Wonderful show. Glad to have found this piece. Had it as a kid. Got it for a great price. Thanks Great packaging and fast shipping. Thank you. Not the right product, but he was able to fix it immediately. Great customer service! Great cars at affordable prices thanks Dealzzzz 16 days shipping and cards in bad condition chrishallyalldiecastSeller
Usps had a shipping error. Not our fault, we even messaged about this. You ordered diecast that was specified to be in rough shape. Great deal, well packaged, fast ship. Thanks!! absolutely recommended guys!!! amazing seller, amazing deals, fast shipping, and great packaging! will continue to buy and support. ty for everything always. arrived undamaged but packaged carelesslychrishallyalldiecastSeller
You ordered an oversize loosie item that was in a box its self. Others were bubble wrapped. If any issues, please reach out to us.