Reviews (266)It was horrible i dont not recommend this seller 5 star seller, all the way around! Thanks for the cards, brother. 🌟 Great deals. Shipping Quick and safe. great cards and seller. arrived safe and secure! Great cards. Great condition. Very friendly and homey feeling show. Love it. Great collection of cards and a good guy. Awesome seller!! Thanks for the Skenes, the boys loved it. 💪 praying for your back, the wife’s knee and you! 🙏 Cool cards and fair prices Just as described and fast shipping. Thx!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER. I ordered 50 cards from him. Told the seller do not include the doubles and include the inserts that were shown during the auction. He purposely including all the doubles and sent only base cards that are worth maybe .25 cents each. On top of that, only 29 cards were delivered. 21 cards were missing from the order. The seller is a fraud and a criminal for stealing my money and taking advantage of me….avoid seller at all costs. you are a liar and I have reported your ass,at first it was a few cards now it's 21? stop lying ,you are trying to get something for nothing!!! Thank you I appreciate the cards. I hope you and your family are well. Again sorry for your loss. Much love and blessings! He shipped it right away. I didn’t get my cards yet because it says I got them, but it was probably mixed up with someone else at the post office. Not your fault thank you. You got it shipped right away. Still a great seller. Very happy on the purchase, great seller, will continue to watch and follow shows! Very happy with the auction item! Great seller fast shipping even threw in a free card Great cards! Shipping is fast Card greatly damaged…not packaged well. Extremely disappointing