Reviews (1,843)Thank you, for the cutest pin givvy! Super fast shipping
and amazing seller!! 5/5 <3 Love this show! Amazing seller! Item was packaged with care and shipped quick! Love all my pins thank you so much Such a sweet seller. Thank you! The pins are awesome. Great packaging. Thank you Love, love, LOVE! Great pins and a wonderful buying experience. Love my new pins.. Great service and quick shipping Thank you for the giveaway and the opportunity to purchase pins closer to where I live. Quick shipping and a fun seller! Seller was so nice with a great selection of pins. Pins arrived quickly and perfectly love the pins Great show very nicely done. Loved the pins. Tysm love my pins and your show! Amazing seller, pins, and prizes!! thank you for the great pin Thanks so much!! The pin arrived quickly and in perfect condition! Great seller!! ♥️ Thank you for the Magnet. Truly appreciate it. Thank you for your show, a nice selection of pins. I will definitely be tuning in again! I love the givvy!! Great show Excellent pins and seller!