Reviews (1,542)Absolutely beautiful jewelry and very sweet host! always happy with my purchases! thanks Chrissy! He is the ugliest, scariest, meanest rat I ever owned! LOL. My dog barked at it when I took it out of the box! He will make a great Halloween prop. Fast shipping and great packing. Thank you! Another amazing show and incredible pieces! thank you so very much for all you do! Tysm for the kitty jewelry! Another fantastic experience! ❤️ Everything arrived exactly as expected and these pieces are even prettier in person. What really keeps me coming back, though, is the seller. Thank you. See you again soon. Spectacular seller! Wonderful items! Don’t miss out on her shows! Amazing! Thank you Chrissy! 💕💕💕 Thank you for the Givvy! I love it! Love it all thank you for the great show!! Absolutely love 💜 amazing seller! Lovely 🥰
Great show
Great seller 💃🏻🫶🏼
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!! The clearance show was absolutely amazing, energy packed & fun. I had so many brooches packaged together but in separate bags. Every single brooch arrived perfectly. I am blown away. Everything is just lovely. I am one happy camper. Thank you chrissys_bling_things. What an amazing haul. Thank you so much for all the amazing pieces you gave me to work with. I'm looking forward to restoring a lot of the pieces back to the way they used to be. I've already fixed several of the big necklaces and they are beautiful 😍 Some of the ones that you gave me that were intact are amazing! I can't wait to pop into another one of your shows to see what you'll do next. 🥰💜🛍️ The best jewelry!!! sweet seller!! absolutely beautiful pieces Chrissy thank you soooo much!!! Love chrissys_bling_things great seller and terrific items ,thank you love everything ❤️ one of the most beautiful pieces! great seller super sweet and stunning jewelry thanks chrissy!!! Fabulous bundle in my favorite color! Thank you so much! such a fun show. thank you so much! Great seller ! Loved Everything ! ❤️ Thank you.Have a.bless week.