Reviews (43)Love the purse I bought. Amazing show!
Thank you very much. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟💯 My favorite seller on what not❣️💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗 Absolutely gorgeous great seller packaging gorgeous 💕💕 Beautiful!! The vintage look is AMAZING!! Chrissy was absolutely wonderful! She is literally the best 💕 I loved the Blind Date with a Book concept and I’m so excited to start reading. You can really tell how much she cares—everything was packaged so beautifully and thoughtfully in a box. And thank you so much for the gorgeous Ferragamo wallet! Such a sweet experience all around. 🥰📚✨ Super cute bag and amazing quality! I also won a givy and the item I won was so awesome! If I could give more stars I would!!! By far my favorite purchase on whatnot 😊 Chrissy wraps everything so beautifully and her freebies and givvys are THE BEST!! Love my purchase 😊 packaged beautifully! Thank you for the givvies!! 😊 Chrissy is an amazing seller! So much style and class. Love her shows. I can’t wait until the next one. 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺 Loved the your show. So calm and sweet. Wonderful items. Great Givy! Thank you so much. 5 stars!!!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Thank you Chrissy! It was fast shipping and great deals! I like your calmness during the live! Will shop more. 🥰👌 Hi Chrissy! Thank you for all the great deals! I really love every piece. The packaging and notes were lovely too. Much appreciate it. 🥰👌 Such a fun show! Can’t wait for the next one! Awesome givvy! Super sweet seller, thank you so much 💕 Chrissy you have style and class! Great inventory. Great prices. Always enjoy your show. Looking forward to her next one. 5 star seller forsure! Thank you fir amazing givy 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Absolutely beautiful luxury jewelry pieces. Christie is literally the best I love her she threw in extra necklaces with the LV lock and key 🥹🥹🩷🩷🩷 and she shipped it out immediately you can tell she put her love into carefully packing it as well
I got my package today and it made my whole day 🥰 everything was packaged so beautifully and with care. And I LOVE my freebies ❤️ I can’t recommend Chrissy enough!!! She’s my new favorite whatnot seller 🫶🏼 If I could give this seller 10 stars I would. Everything I have purchased from Chrissy is A+ and beautiful. She is amazing seller and has the best inventory on what nots. I can’t wait until her next show. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟💫And her buyers givy was a banger❣️ Chrissy is hands down the best seller on what not. Great inventory, very honest and has the best sense of style and very classy. Thank you for the amazing givy. ❣️