Reviews (392)Beautifully wrapped and smells so good! Will definitely be a customer again!!
So glad you love all the things my friend:) I appreciate you taking the time to leave such a kind review 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Love love love😍YAY YAY YAY!!! Tysm for the review! I appreciate you 🤗 Always amazing everytime I buy from her. Best seller. Love her to pieces. Dawhhhh you are so kind! TYSM! I’m so glad your happy 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️TYSM for 5 stars! I appreciate you girly 🫶🏻 Super duper sweet, came smelling AMAZING! Seller also left a really sweet note 💗 Will definitely buy from again.
TYSM for leaving a kind review and I’m so glad you enjoyed the note i appreciate you 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Thx you my girl!! Always so happy with my orders!! 💗I’ll keep em coming girl 😹🫶🏻 I appreciate you 🫶🏻 you are so welcome 🤗 Thank you beautiful items will def be purchasing from this seller again and again!Yayy! I’m so glad your happy :) you are so welcome 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Everything is always in the best condition! She is so sweet and fun to watch! Has the best Givvys too if you're lucky enough to win one! ❤️Ginaaaaa!!! My giirlll!! I’m so glad you love your thangs! I appreciate you and your kind words always 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Always love my purchases from Christen. They always arrive on time and in excellent condition. She always has amazing inventory, and her shows are always so much fun and entertaining! She's a beautiful person inside and out. I highly recommend her! You know I always got you 🫶🏻🫶🏻 I’ve been looking for this!!! Ty! Love it!I’m so glad you finally found it and I am so happy that you are happy. I appreciate you girly 🫶🏻 The best seller ever!!TYSM for the kind words friend 🫶🏻 Thank u so much You are so welcome 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Thank you. You are awsome! And so sweet! Loved my items. You are so welcome :) TYSM for the kind words and this beautiful review 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Thank you for the givey! 🩷🩷 Thanks for the givvy!! 🫶🏻🫶🏻Absolutely!! You are so welcome 🫶🏻 AMAZING packaging sooo cute you really put alot into making it nice. clothes smell amazing all just as described very much appreciate everything. Thank you ❤️You are so welcome 🫶🏻 TYSM for this beautiful review 🫶🏻 Beautiful, sweet seller! amazing show and products! and the givey is a huge bonus. can't wait for the next show!! You are so kind! Thankyou so much for the kind words my friend 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Christen is one of my favorite people on the app! She has amazing inventory and the clothes are in perfect condition when they arrive. Her shows are always so much fun and entertaining. She's a beautiful person inside and out. I will definitely be buying from her again. I highly recommend her TYSM for the kind words and the sweet review! I appreciate you and so glad your happy 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Always so happy with my purchases!!! 💗💗💗💗Always love having you girly 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Thank you so much! Great seller You are so welcome! TYSM for the sweet review 🫶🏻 Christen! My sweet friend sent me the most heartfelt gift 💜 I love you and appreciate you so much 🤟🏽You are so welcome girly 🫶🏻🫶🏻