Reviews (79)Another good deal from Chris. Packaging was secure easy to deal with and shipped out fast. Thanks! Love the fig! appreciate you big time Had done a trade to get a cracked dx Lloyd for a possessed Lloyd and other stuff. After receiving his package, seller was very slow to ship my stuff, as well as communication was poor. After I had gotten the dx Lloyd I found out it was UV printed (FAKE), to which I contacted seller about. I was patient to wait on responses and asked how we could settle it as he already sold the possessed Lloyd. After he asked what I wanted to do if he couldn’t get money back on the dx Lloyd I suggested that he maybe could send me a fig of equal value (about $250) so that he could keep his money and I could at least get a legitimate figure for my collection. After saying he was out of town and we would discuss later I waited patiently, until ultimately I was blocked out of the blue. Be very weary with this seller as he has poor communication, and might not check figs very well.
If needed, I have screenshots to prove everything. Chrisbrixks came through once again with the minty figs for a good price. The items showed up as described and shipped out pretty quick too. I don't know what was trying to be said about pulling all of the minifigs apart , and then throwing them all in one bag , I don't know what that was about, should have just kept on together what have been a lot less banging together inside of the mail.You bought 4 china minifigs, that were disassembled to not crack while shipping. And it was sent in a bubble shipper…. Thanks for everything. I can't wait to check out what you got left! Chrisbrixks has some of the best prices on whatnot. Items were exactly as described and shipped out really fast. I just grabbed another three figs, all mint! Love my boba fetts they look awesome. These were at a great price. Fast shipping and great packaging. I highly recommend seller to everyone Everything arrived as described and package was delivered really fast. Good prices and still willing to negotiate. Shipped really fast too! the minifigs were in great condition didn't take too long for the package to arrive the entire thing was seamless I love how all the pieces were put in a bag very neatly very seamless streamer I loved it thank you Extremely happy with my purchase ! I highly recommend this seller and will be buying from again shipping took 2 weeks and the guy blocked me You tried scamming by selling me a fake figure, of course I am going to block you. Just what I was looking for, very happy with my purchase. Highly recommend seller for great deals and friendliness Great deals!! Easy to work with!! Great seller. Will work with you on the price and how he ships the items out. 100% recommend for anyone looking for a fair price Couldn’t be happier with my purchase ! Order arrived safely and in a timely manner. Definitely will be buying from again ! Excellent transaction with this seller! Great purchase. Great price and great packaging. Thank you. Great packaging, quick shipping