Reviews (604)Thank you for the lovely things 🥰🥰 Got my package today ~ quick delivery packing was great!! Love all the beautiful jewelry ❤️ Thank you so much Christina_luvs_timelessjewlery definitely will be booking next show I absolutely LOVE my steampunk jewelry. it's such a unique piece and I've already gotten compliments on it😃 Awesome seller that I always do business with. She has beautiful jewelry and always packages everything so very good. She’s the best!! Awesome seller that I always do business with. She has beautiful jewelry and always packages everything so very good. She’s the best!! Thank you, Christina. Appreciate you.🥰 Very sweet seller!! everything was wrapped very well! thank you Really enjoyed show. She had some really cute items that i purchased, prices were very good & fast shipping!! Great experience!! TYSM!! Packaged very snugged and well and I absolutely love my homemade pendants!!! They are so cool!!😎 Thanks!! Always nice to spend time with you. Always great show & host is interactive with customers. Good deals to be had daily. Tysm. Thank you so much, girlfriend. I appreciate you.!! Thank you, Christina! You are a rockstar!! Thank you so much! Appreciate you girlfriend🥰🥰🥰 Thank you, love I appreciate you!! Thank you so much, Christina. I appreciate you my friend. 🥰🥰 Excellent seller. Super friendly. Good deals & nice items. Happy. 💛 extremely satisfied with every piece especially the cats 😻😻😻 Christina prepared my items vey carefully! Happy with everything!! Packaging was great! Lots of care taken to prevent necklace chains getting tangled/knotted!!! Pleased with each item I received!! I love everything I got! Very happy with my purchase :)
Stunning jewelry!! Great show to be in and so entertaining ❤️❤️