Reviews (104)These pieces were absolutely stunning and thank you Christina for the AMAZING extras. I can’t wait for your next show 💕💕 I love all my pieces they are beautiful! Thank you so much for the freebies as well that was so thoughtful of you.♥️🫶♥️ absolutely love everything!!!!! 🩵🩵🩵💙 Never disappointed! Best jewelry Always love catching Christina's shows! Thank you very much I got some really nice pieces!!! Christina is the very best. Always has amazing jewelry. Follow and bookmark her shows. You are such an amazing person and so kind . Always a joy to receive your items . A+ I received my package today and everything is just so beautiful All the Jewelry is in great condition And is even more beautiful in person. I will definitely buy from Christina again and her auctions. Christina is so sweet. She even put a couple of extras in my package like some hand cream and a beautiful bracelet and I also want to giveaways from her, which were also very beautiful thank you Christina for everything. I am so very happy with it. Thank you so much!!♥️ Absolutely beautiful jewelry thank you so much 😊 I would give you more stars—you deserve it! You always have beautiful jewelry. You're the best!❤️🫶🫶🫶❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜💜thank I loved all of your jewelry thank you so much. Definitely will be back.! The best jewelry ever. Christinas shows are amazing. 1000/10 Such a fabulous person and amazing items packed with care. My granddaughters love these items Amazing seller with incredible prices. Thank you so much for all my freebies too! 😍 always a good buy and she's 100% honest! Best seller out there! Always packed with care and love thank you so much i love my purchase you are amazing thank you for all the goodies i love them i recomend your show you have alot of beautiful jewerly😍😍😍 Loved all my pieces, everything was so pretty.