Reviews (346)So stinkin cute!! Love!!! I love the adorable little Hallmark ornament! Thanks for the great Christmas stuff. My first purchase and it won’t be my last Thanks so very much , what a great show . Excellent packaging, auction, seller and items!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!! Very happy with my ornaments! Thanks 😊 I love all of these! Packaged well and delivered quickly. Absolutely love my ornaments. In perfect condition! Love all my goodies! Thank you! A perfect angel to start my collection (in memory of my Mom). Thank you! everything was amazing! came on time and packaged well. adorable ornaments! tysm! I love all of my items!!! Great purchase and packaging! Very quick delivery and exceptional packaging Such a great seller. Her shows are really good. Super cute! Packaged well. Loved all of my ornaments. In excellent condition as shown on screen. Thank you! Thank you for all my goodies!! Enjoyed the show. This seller is the one to follow! Great inventory and prices!