Reviews (1,628)Always has an amazing vintage selection. I’ve bought multiple times and I’m always very happy! Great seller , item arrived quickly as described. Would recommend and purchase from again. Thanks. Great transaction! Watches were packed with care and shipped out fast!! Thank you for throwing in the extra 3 watches for me! Many thanks!! Will definitely be back again!! Awesome seller, fast shipping! Perfect watch, almost like new! Super quick shipping. thanks tons! Man I’ve bought from this guy before, this time spending a bit more $$ and sure this watch looks cleaner then we he showed it on his live !! Bid with confidence thanks again !! great watches! quickly shipped! excellent watches all running, good gets on the auction prices, im very satisfied, thank you. box was falling apart once received Great items always well packaged. thank you thanks for the breast cancer ribbon watch and box...love it 🩷🩷 Great purchase!! Fast shipping and excellent packaging! Thanks The watches came very fast thanks again !! fantastic watch, super price, fun show Great seller, fast shipping! Great watches as described nice old Timex, cleaned up great, works perfect with a new batt. super quick shipping too! thanks! Great piece!! I am very happy of this acquisition. Awesome Seiko for a deal! Thanks