Reviews (35)they lied to me and said if I bought now which I did, I would get a Morgan silver dollar, then he started to retract what he said, but it is all on my video receipt order ID 1332434687 #46 September 7th 2026, I would never buy or recommend this show, as the do the bait and switch, that is very illegal, not to mention just a bad business practice, also when I called him out about the lie, he had the audacity to tell me to come and buy again on another show and he would get me something for my troubles, my troubles are that I want the Morgan dollar that was promised me. I strongly recommend buyers to stay away, to avoid being scammed as I was. very surprised with my silver proof givvy. I will definitely be back to purchase from you. amazing product and fast delivery Great deals. Looking forward to the next show. Thank you! Absolutely beautiful coin, exceptional quality. I'll be watching to buy, would definitely recommend. perfect through and through.. great prices , no guilt trips, fast shipping.. hope this seller sticks around doing auctions while making a profit. surprise sets are killing whatnot for us stackers and legitimate sellers.. thanks so much for the silver ikes. excellent packaging and everything I saw I got Great deals, lightning fast shipping!