Reviews (104)Holy fast shipping!! The Filipino series is too good. Awesome work! Looking forward for next show! always excited when i can get a card from you 🥳 thank you!! Awesome- looking forward to the next show! had to pick up an extra to get my other tox bro 🎸🤘 he looks awesome!! thank you! such good vibes here, always glad when I can win a bid for a painted card 🥳 Love the art and the stream is always great, thank you!!! Amazing artist!!! I've gotten several and I swear they get better every time!! Thank you so much!! 🔥🔥🔥⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ shiny swole-lucha landed safely ✨️ streams are always fun to watch and chat in!! Amazing artist. I loved watching her come up with the design on the spot and her attention to detail is awesome. love love love my card. James and Weezing forever gonna be on the front page of my binder. ty ty. wish u the best Been in my fair share of shows, but this one was seriously the most fun! The seller/artist is mesmerizing with her talents, and is spot on with requests. Highly recommend such a great experience, thanks!!! I wish I could post a pic of the amazing custom drawing Cianna did, because it’s so utterly cool it’s blowing my mind. So much better and more personal than even the sketch art you could get in some Marvel packs. Trust me, these are way better! Cianna!!!! OMG, these drawings are amazing! Thank you so much for the time you put into each one. Folks, you absolutely HAVE TO check out her work! Like always I love it 🥰 thank you again Amazing!!!! She absolutely loved it!!! Thank you so much!! 🔥🔥🔥⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ absolutely adore my cards ❤️ Awesome stream and artist!!! I really enjoyed watching you create a card I will treasure!!! It turned out soooo good THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! 🔥🔥🔥⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ The painting is so cute! Thank you! always glad when I can catch a stream and win a bid. thank you for the hawlucha!! best place to get customs cards and I love her pogimon set! Amazingly talented artist!!! Thank you so much on the outstanding job!!! 🔥🔥🔥⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐