Reviews (56)Love attending Cindy’s shows and receiving my fabric!!! The fabric is totally awesome!!! Thank you!!! She is a sweet person and if you haven’t been to her shows make sure you do!!! 🥰 If you haven’t been to Cindy’s show make sure you do!! She has beautiful fabrics! Super sweet seller! Thank you so much Cindy!!! I love love love my fabric!!! 🥰💖 Cindy is a wonderful sweet person!! I have been to her first show and have attended quite a few since!! I love love her fabric and cannot wait to receive them!!! The shopping is fast!!! And the fabric is awesome!! Thank you soooo much!!! If you haven’t attended one of her shows I encourage you to do so!! I always have fun in Cindy’s shoes! She is a sweetheart’ n. I loveeee her fabric. I have never been disappointed and can’t wait after a show to get them!!! The shipment is super fast!!! Don’t miss a show!!! Bookmark her!!! 😻🥰💖 Packaged well, all products as expected
Super fast shipment!!! Wonderful fabrics!!! Love love!! Cindy is awesome!!! Highly recommend!!! Love Cindy!!! Sweet lady!! Loved being love the fabric!!! Was so excited upon opening and seeing it!!! The shipment was fast!!! Thank you!!!
thanks so much for the Halloween stickers they are so so cute 🥰 very good fabric. love the print Great price for fabric. Awesome seller. All arrived safely and quickly. Thank you so much for a wonderful buying experience!! Can’t wait to shop your next shows! Super FAST shipping! Wonderful seller! I wish I could give Cindy 10 stars!!! Thank you sew much! Great first show ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ these are cute! thank you so much! Great material. I had a lot of fun watching and buying. The shipping was really fast. I'll be back for more. Thank You. I absolutely loved all of it!! Thank you!! Great seller! Very cute Fabric! Thank you for enclose a receipt Fun show, great deals! Thank you!