Home
Browse
Become a Seller
Log in
Sign up
cindys_shopping_addiction
cindygero12801
Message
Follow
5.0 (4
Reviews
)
•
5
Sold
54
Following
•
530
Followers
5.0 (4
Reviews
)
•
5
Sold
54
Following
•
530
Followers
Please take a look at my shop. I don't do lives it's all buy it now. I have Vera Bradley, Zenana, Montana West, Wrangler, Coach, Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Dooney, Disney, Western Linen, Olay, American Darling,
Message
Follow
Shop
Shows
Reviews
Clips
Home
Log in
Sign up
Browse
Become a Seller
Help & Legal
Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Contact Us
FAQ
v20260928-2108
Reviews (4)
jennaml
6/26/2026
5.0
The wallet was still in amazing condition. I love it so much!
See more
D
ds83536
6/20/2026
5.0
Nice wallet
See more
M
mandymomof54ever
5/7/2026
5.0
Extremely cooperative and helpful seller. Product was exactly as described and carefully packaged for delivery. Would definitely purchase again!
See more
R
rere22496
4/18/2026
5.0
Beautiful bag even prettier in person. Process was easy. I'll definitely order again
See more