Reviews (50)Was not delivered Sometimes it takes a long time for it to arrive, and Whatnot says that it has arrived when it hasn’t because it doesn’t have tracking so you just have to wait a few days I had to pay more when they arrived
Please check your messages If it’s free I like it, 5 stars! fast delivery and great packaging thank you Nice Card Fast Shipping A++++++ great packaging and fast delivery thank you Not happy at all they only put two of my cards in top loaders and two of them are now destroyed with bent corners Im very sorry that this occurred but everything was shipped in a bubbles mailer so it is difficult to believe that the cards could have as much damage as you claim and the only cards I don’t put in top loaders are veteran base. Super timely and awesome packaging! Thank you guys!