Reviews (328)Price is a rip off for for hits onlyHey! Sorry you aren’t happy with your purchase! In the future, I suggest only buying items at prices you feel are fair rather than leave poor reviews due to buyer remorse. Consistently excellent, thank you! Wonderful seller and community! 10/10 🔥 amazing seller. great cyberpunk singles Bro you didn’t give me my Relic card. I got the others not the Relic Card My order was fine but I saw a clip circulating of this guy stealing cards from his buyers after ripping packs they bought. This guy is trash, don’t give him your time or money super happy with my purchase. great stream and ships out pretty quick top 5 favorite streamers and top hits back to back BEST STREAMER ON THIS APP everything was shipped quickly and securely Everything arrived safely and secured. Thank you 🙏. awesome seller, gave me current up to date pricing, and sent my card safely, fastly, and securely. def the goat all cards were packed and shipped very well and arrived quickly All cards were packed super well and is shipped quickly got the just card I needed for my deck, w streamer 💯💯 GENEUINELY THE BEST SELLER ON WHATNOT! WOOHOO! How you do it every time I’m always satisfied it’s scary