Reviews (1,845)Givvy and cards packaged well and shipped quick! came nicely packaged 📦 👌 😎 packaged very nicely! thank you!0 Don’t know what it is but thanks? Awesome card and super fast shipping exactly what I ordered and fast delivery Great cards, fast and safe shipping. Cards were very well packaged. Thank you. The card is awesome and the packaging was even better! Dual layers of protective envelopes ✉️ Says it was delivered but never received anything in the mail. May be late I don’t know so will update as time goes on.citruscoastcollectiblesSeller
So instead of reaching out to me in the DMs so I can help explain to you how shipments work, you decide just to rate me 1 star without being patient and waiting for your card to be delivered? For your information your card was delivered as PWE shipment. It gets ZERO tracking and is delivered through your mail in an envelope. Enjoy the circus 🤡 awesome condition, thank you! Incredible quality! I always know what I’m getting from these guys… looking forward to many more purchases in the future! 10/10, thank you so much! Got great cards, shipped quickly and well packaged. Cards all in condition shown and good prices too Very happy with my auction purchase Great cards, great shipping, great packaging and best of all great prices! Ty I would recommend this seller and I will be a repeat customer Always a excellent experience.