Reviews (114)Loving the cap and like the packaging brother 😎 Thank you so much. Get seller and fantastic products. If I could give more than 5 🌟 I would. Well happy with them and fast delivery as per usual a pleasure as always Great seller really helpful and fast delivery thank you Well happy quick delivery as per usual pleasure to deal with Thanks for the givvy mate, much appreciated. Top bloke x Look so much better in person bro. I’m loving them 😁 I went straight to the safe place for Royal Mail to put them and was so excited while opening the package 😁😆 you’re the man and my main sneaker dealer. 😁 Fast postage 10/10 seller
Banging shoe, quick delivery! Excellent seller! Perfect thank you! They look and feel amazing bro, thank you 😁 Baby Neil boiiiiiii! Absolute legend. Talented beyond belief. The best customs I’ve ever seen on this app and that’s a FACT! 👊❤️ Top seller! Quality products! Always an entertaining stream! What a guy 🫡🙏🏼 10/10 would recommend! Legend of a seller. Plenty of heat in the shop folks. And you can get custom work done. Bosh love ya baby Neil Absolutely fantastic from start to finish! Brilliant prize, beautifully packaged and delivered super fast. Couldn’t fault a thing. 10/10 service! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Well happy with my trainers quick delivery and even threw in a little key chain top service and seller!! 👌 Lovely shoes very please thank you. Excellent seller.
OH MY GOD! Stunning pair, AMAZING PRICE! Super quick delivery! Highly recommend, amazing seller, so genuine, fully authentic pairs. Has something for everyone! THANK YOU SO MUCH ❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘 Top service from a top seller, fast delivery. Cheers bud, will be back for some of your bespoke pairs soon Epic service, immaculate condition and quick delivery. Top service, will definitely be a repeat customer Brilliant seller! Trainers came quickly and as described on the show. Will definitely buy again!