Reviews (701)Waiting for this guy to actually ship the pokemon was the worst experience ever. Seems like a great guy but his shipping time definitely needs improvement. Will run a surprise wheel ,hold your items for almost 2 weeks and not ship them ,just received 4 exs out of 10 exs ,was also supposed to recieve and evolving skies etb ,and still has yet to be sent since sep 1st ,I recommend not buying from this seller at all ,they lack the capability to ship on time ,and ship your items at all . Thanks for the booster pack! My ETB showed up COMPLETELY smashed. It was not protected well and needed more support to protect the product. Sad dayI wrapped the etb entirely in bubble wrap and cushioned it from all edges of the box with packing peanuts to ensure its safety. There is not a single thing that I could have done to protect this product any further. Your complaint is with how usps handled your package. I did not smash your box and have no control over it once it leaves my hands. five stars🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟thank you great shows Thanks for the PB booster for free
Thank you so much, it was packaged beautifully super well done, with the bubble wrap and the styrofoam was a plus. Thank you again!! Great seller awesome show fast shipping! Should be 3 different NM holo but got duplicates
Should list language. Got Chinese holo. Lost again on a losing slot 🥲🥲 As stated on stream. solid packaging including bubble wrap and packing peanuts! solid job. all products came as stated on stream. Will be enjoying City's streams again. I didn’t receive anything else outside of the etb box and I was supposed to have 5 name cards I didn’t get Great stream! Items arrived quickly and were well packaged. Thank you! Amazing and fast shipping! Will shop again. Thank you