Reviews (255)Perfect transaction! I will be a repeat customer! I love your items! Perfect transaction! I will be a repeat customer! I love your items! Perfect transaction! I will be a repeat customer! I love your items! Perfect transaction! I will be a repeat customer! I love your items! Quick shipment 📦 Thank you for your review and purchase ❤️ Love all my pieces!!! Very good shippingThank you so much for taking the time to share. ❤️ Love all my goodies. Great show as always! So happy to have stumbled into this show. Love all the vintage minis!!! Fantastic items! Great prices and super fast shipping!! Wonderful Packing! The Dolls are absolutely Perfect ✨️♥️ Great packing job. Super fast shipping. Very pleased with my purchases. Recommend. will be a repeat shopper for sure. Thank youThank you! I appreciate hearing that - it’s important to me to that every item makes it where is needs to go ❤️❤️❤️ I love love love my pieces! They were in excellent condition! Also thank you for the little Mary Engelbreit freebie you threw in my package! so kind!Your so welcome 🤗 I appreciate the kind words too. great seller fast shipping and packaged exceptionally well. Thank you so much for the extras ! absolutely incredible and such a fun show! Thank you for the neat photo with Tim frame and a goblin sticker for my fan wallThank you for taking the time to share 🤡❤️🤡 This itty bitty penny doll is even better than I expected! Thank you so much!! 🫶🖤🖤🫶 Absolutely adorable. was wrapped very well and shipped quickly. I love it and its a welcome addition to my collection Thank you! Enjoy that little mouse 🐭 Very happy with my purchase. Thank you so much! Love it 😍 thank you for packing it well Great Christmas items and deals. Items arrived safely and packed well. Thank you Awesome! Thank you again!