Home
Browse
Become a Seller
Log in
Sign up
cjsivorylane
Carly Jacobs
Message
Follow
5.0 (3
Reviews
)
•
1d
Avg Ship
•
75
Sold
16.9K
Following
•
4.5K
Followers
5.0 (3
Reviews
)
•
1d
Avg Ship
•
75
Sold
16.9K
Following
•
4.5K
Followers
Welcome to CJ’s Ivory Lane 🤍
Come browse my collection of beautiful jewelry, clothing, handbags, silky scarves & accessories.
✨ A little something for everyone ✨
Message
Follow
Shop
Shows
Reviews
Clips
Home
Log in
Sign up
Browse
Become a Seller
Help & Legal
Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Contact Us
FAQ
v20260928-2237
Reviews (3)
kabbie99
8/17/2026
5.0
My friend loved them!
cjsivorylane
Seller
I so happy to hear that. Thank you.
See more
catsparks12
8/14/2026
5.0
Nice pieces as described
cjsivorylane
Seller
Thank you so very much.
See more
L
lovinitall
8/14/2026
5.0
I am Very happy with everything, will be ordering again. THANK YOU!!!!💯
cjsivorylane
Seller
Thank you so very much. I really appreciate you.
See more