Reviews (150)Double bagged a reptilian Konnor griffin in a top loader. I Had to cut it open to put it in its own top loaderI apologize for the inconvenience Jesse. I try bundle as much as I can to keep shipping low as possible. I’ll be more careful. Shipped in penny sleeve and top loader
Givver Great stream listens to request Fast, delivery. Cards well packaged. 5 ⭐ seller! Ohtanis shipped in penny sleeve and top loader
Bubble wrap envelope amazing!!!!!! best seller ever Cards were awesome for a great price. A nice little add to the personal collection. Will tune in again next time and hopefully get some more. Thanks again Great cards!!! Came in great condition!!! packaged safely, shipped quickly, thank you! Epic cards every show 👀 Appreciate you chaser! 🙏🏻 Ayyyoo!! Top tier seller right here !!Thank you so much Yeag! 🙏🏻 Amazing deals and amazing show. Definitely recommend. Great stream, quick shipping! Solid packaging as well! You won’t regret getting some good deals!Thank you so much Double H! 🙏🏻 Hope to see you again soon!