Reviews (230)Perfect and thanks for the charms and freebie small bags Absolutely stunning. Such careful packaging and items were so beautiful and even better than described. Shipped very fast and got freebie! You will not regret a purchase from her! You always have the best bags!!! Shipped with care and lots of goodies. Love this Coach studded crossbody and matching wallet. Perfect everyday bag. My go to seller. Beautiful purse. My order was well packaged and I received in perfect condition. Recommend seller. Beautiful purse! Thank you! Love it. So cute. And turtles are my favorite. Thanks so much. Love my new Chelsea and backpack!! Tysm! I’ve waited for a Coach with the tattersall lining for awhile. Amanda found her and I love the bag. Thank you soo much! Super awesome seller and I will definitely be back for more! Thank you for the cute turtle charm! Love her!! The color is awesome.
Bag is perfect love it thank you so much Thank you for such a great giveaway. The cutest givvy! Thank you 🌸♥️🌸♥️ So cute and generous! Thank you!