Reviews (28)Beautiful pen! Thank you so much!! I can’t wait to buy more from you!! Such a sweetheart and an absolute joy to purchase from! 💕👻 My pink and blue pastel ghost pen is beyond adorable, and the 3D-printed ghost is just the cutest little touch! The colors are gorgeous, the creativity is amazing, and I couldn’t love this pen more! Beautiful work from an equally beautiful soul! 🩷🩵✨ Beautiful givvy thanks so much! 💕 Thank you so much for my givy and absolutely love the earrings!💖 Thank you for the giveaway! so pretty fast shipping well packed and loved the personal message Hello to you Harlow hope you are having a great day Love my Pocahontas clay pen! 🍂🩵 It’s so cute and even better in person! Such a sweet seller and everything arrived perfect. So happy I grabbed this one! 🥰 Absolutely love! Fast shipping. Thank you for the extra gift!! this pen is built to show off the skull panda beads are matched to her i am so glad i got her she was shipped with such care Claudine i will be getting more pens for sure Thank you so much for the giveaway! It was fantastic! Omg I love it! its so beautiful. Thank you so much. I absolutely love this pen. In person this pen is even more gorgeous than what it looked online. I am so happy I have Claudine’s first ever build. I absolutely love it 🥰 I am absolutely OBSESSED with this Vampire Clay Mickey Mouse beadable pen! 🖤💜 The purple base is absolutely beautiful, and the black, yellow, and purple beads make it even more perfect. The details are SO cute, and you can tell how much care went into making it. 🥹✨
The pen itself is absolutely amazing, but the shipping and packaging were just as awesome! 📦💜 It was packaged so nicely, arrived in perfect condition, and shipping was super fast! I was honestly impressed with how quickly it arrived.
The Vampire Mickey design is EVERYTHING! 🧛♂️🖤💜 It’s unique, adorable, and so well made. I seriously couldn’t be happier with it!
10/10 would absolutely recommend! If you’re thinking about coming to her show, DO IT! You will not be disappointed! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This handcrafted pen is absolute perfection! The craftsmanship and detail are stunning, making it a true work of art. What made this purchase even more special was the seller—Claudine is incredibly thoughtful, genuinely appreciative, and clearly puts her heart into every piece. Thank you for such a beautiful creation and wonderful experience!
Tysm for the sweet stickers 😍😻 They’re awesome!! Great first show! Thanks so much!