Reviews (87)All excellent condition and very well packaged absolutely fab prints as always 😁😁 great seller fast delivery brilliant unique and high quality items quick delivery packaged well Great products love them all will be great for Xmas presents 🥰 The models they create are absolutely incredible. The quality and attention to detail in the 3D Pokémon models is just amazing, and somehow I seem to find myself buying more and more every stream… despite having absolutely NO room left! 😂
But honestly, it’s so much more than just the models. Their streams have genuinely become one of the highlights of my week. The chat is so welcoming and friendly, and it honestly feels like sitting around with a group of old friends — basically a night out for people who don’t actually like physically going out! 😂❤️
And of course, we can’t forget Merlin and Chewie making their appearances and stealing the show! 🐾😂
The whole ClawPaws community is just genuinely lovely. Amazing people, amazing models and such a warm, welcoming community. I genuinely wouldn’t go anywhere else now.
Somehow I’ve even ended up being adopted as number 1 daughter at this point… so I guess I’m officially part of the family! 😂❤️
Absolutely love my ClawPaws family. 🥹❤️you are definitely our number one daughter. we will look after you and thanks for everything xx love it all and so helpful with everything thankyou :) All good, thank you for the stickers, grandchildren loved them awesome seller! made me some custom items very quick and at a very reasonable price! Top quality products. would recommend 👌 thanks super fast delivery. great item as always. amazing couple, so friendly 😁 thanks very much appreciated Requested a shark as big as they could do and not dissapointed 👏 Daughter loves it ❤️ thank you 😊 Love a Givvy. Thanks very much. Quality product Amazing as always, the most amazing seller on whatnot by far, goes the extra mile for customers & the lives are entertaining & the items are amazing 👍🏻 highly recommended Where do I even start with ClawPaws?! 😂❤️ I genuinely look forward to every stream because it feels like sitting at home laughing with friends! The banter is brilliant, chat hilarious, and the two furry mods are iconic! 🐾😂
Their 3D models are amazing quality, and there’s something for everyone — Pokémon (I may have slightly lost control buying 🤣), animals, horror and more. Every time I think I don’t need another one, they release something and I’m buying again! 😂
I buy from them every stream and never disappointed. The quality, variety and personality behind everything is fantastic.
If you haven’t checked ClawPaws yet, you’re missing out! Great products, brilliant people, hilarious streams and two cats who clearly run everything. 🐱👑😂
10/10 every time — see you next stream because I’ll be buying more Pokémon. 🤣❤️!!! Thank you fast delivery and all came in good packing love my new squrtal Great designs 👍 Everything arrived in perfect condition, packaged very well thankyou Great items love them, gifts for my partners bday and loved the freebie. Will be purchasing again in future, quick shipping too 🥰 Amazing items, great prices & amazing sellers, highly recommended 👍🏻 Great 3d printed stream god prices and great hosts worth a look LOVE MY PURCHASES as always!!!!!!! never been disappointed!!! amazing 3D quality!!! Just awesome!!!! thanks guys!!! ❤️ Great buys and thank you for the little freebies ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Great items again and thank you for the great giveaway items too!