Reviews (387)Everything looks great and super fast shipping. Great pops! Seller was so nice and the pops got here fast and in really good condition. Clay packaged my order beauitfully! I appreciate the seller's professionalism and help through an unprecedented issue that I ran across with my purchase. I look forward to potentially being able to find and buy more funkos from him for my collection! Thank you! Great show! Arrived in excellent condition! Always a pleasure working with Clay . Great prices , fast shipping, great handling and a fun stream experience . Thank you again ! Excellent seller got exactly what was shown very quickly shipped package perfectly will do business again Thank you so much great deal came quick and safe What a great shipper! Communication was top notch. Despite a huge snow storm, still fast shipping. Great deals, I love my pops!! Super kind seller! Has the best deals! Items came securely packaged & great condition! came in condition as described. good packaging and thanks again for the givy Amazing pop for a steal! TYSM❤️❤️ Shipping on the slow side but great product Very nice seller great deals & fast shipping 10/10 would recommend thank you 💖😊