Reviews (165)such a sweet seller with amazing pieces! thank you so much xoxo Super fast shipping! Amazing shoes- thank you!
Love this bundle it’s perfect and thank you for the lightning speed delivery to Puerto Rico ♥️✨♥️ I love my bundle everything was so fairy! 🧚🏼♀️ Great deal!! Super cute packaging and fast too!! I love the top! Thank you All pieces were in perfect condition, and the packaging was so lovely, like receiving a gift from a friend! gorgeous pieces and came in great condition! thank u EVEN BETTER IN PERSON OMGG The beaded dress I received was way better in-person! Thank you so much! 💞 Im obsessed with cherries and this skirt is perfection !! Absolutely gorgeous skirt cant wait to wear it!! this is one of my new favorite tops 😍♥️ thank you so much!!! So so cute and such a nice seller💕 It was perfect! She managed to get it to me so fat and I was able to wear it for my birthday! She was sweet enough to include a birthday card and treats! I appreciate you so much queen!
seller was super nice! cute packaging and included some goodies :) In lovvveeeee with all of my items !!!! For sure using everything !!✨✨& fast shipping ✨🫶🏻 Beautiful dress! Thank you ❤️ Received my order so quickly and got the sweetest thank you note. Been finding my favorite pieces from Clemsscloset I’ll be back for more :) Great seller and fast shipping thank you!
The cutest givey ever- tysm💕 Super cute purse thanks!!