Reviews (34)The bathing suits I stole from her. And I love them.! The clothes are in great condition, the smaller dress is so beautiful on Fast service… thank you for the givvy 😊 Love the shorts, thanks so much! Love everything. Fast shipping
Love the pajama set and the robe! Sweater was cute and perfect condition. She threw in a free item that was beautiful!!!!!
I will wear it out to dinner💕 ty
Cloey had the cutest pajama set 😍. It had my initials (even though it was the brands' initials lol) and I needed them. My husband even loved them 🥰. Thank you so much! You are such a sweet seller and definitely always have cute stuff ❤️❤️. Thank you! Thank you so much. Love everything and shorts fit perfectly. It came so fast and was in perfect condition: plus the look omg.
Love both of the spacers! Thank you! Oh my God, this seller is amazing!!! Guys don’t sleep on her. She’s got great stuff. She’s a new seller. Please watch her shows ❤️ ❤️ I love my item. Thank you. These Guess boots are amazing.!! Thanks so much for this as well Cloey! Can’t wait to sleep in this silly little set!! 🖤🩷 Thanks so much Cloey! The robes are gorgeous!! If you happen to come across her show definitely stop in! Great prices and ships super fast! Yay!! I’m happy you loved them 🩷🫶🏻 Thank you so much I’m so glad I found Cloey’s show through a raid! 💜 I picked up the cutest pair of purple pajamas, and the whole experience was wonderful. She was genuinely so thankful for everyone who came over in the raid, and her kindness and gratitude really stood out. Such a sweet seller with a welcoming vibe. Wishing you lots of success!Stop. 🥲🫶🏻🩷 Thank you so much. I’m glad you love them! Omg Cloey is the best!!! My silk hammies are so fucking cute that my daughter wants a pair. The seamless bra is butter soft and she loves that. Thank you so much. 🩷🩷Awe you’re too sweet! Thank you love ☺️🩷 Love it!! I enjoyed your first show. Fast shipping and exactly as described!