Reviews (17,016)Always great products and fast shipping
All great stuff, thanks!! Perfect as always!! Thank you! Fabulous packaging and even better prices to stock up on my usuals. Thank you! Perfect !!! Always such good deals here 💓 Love my items! Packaged carefully. Highly recommend Closetboss! Always great new luxe products to choose from. Hosts are fun,positive and really know their products!💗 Great buys from Cici’s show! Love everything as usual! Thanks for the fast shipment. 💜 The rhode Lippie smells so rancid. It has gone bad but was still sold. I am in the moving process so I was unable to make a review on time but I never had an issue with closetboss till now. Upset but got to take the loss. Awesome products with great deals…so happy with my products!
exactly as described! thank you CiCi! Finally got my hands on a cyklar item! It wasn’t the body wash but at least I get to try the in-shower body oil. Thank you girlies! Packaging was very intentional for the fragile, liquid items! Thank you girlies for everything! So excited to use my one size🥰🥰🥰 Always the best products 🔥 Thank you guys for my new goodies!! I love everything 🩵💚🩵 I absolutely love your shows 🫶🏼 Super fast shipping & amazing packaging ❤️🔥 Fast shipping and well packaged!!!!