Reviews (53)Great seller with an amazing inventory! Mark curates designer and premium pieces, then passes on great deals to you! Best ever!! Thank you so much for the amazing items!! I loved my pieces I got from you!! Can’t wait to wear them!! 5⭐️ Had an issue with one of my pieces and seller handled easily. Other pieces were just as described and lovely! Bad and Bougie 🤑, because bestie said so 😍.. closetbyte always has the best selection & he has an impeccable eye for quality, on-trend pieces with a bit of couture sprinkled in the mix! My fave seller! Beautiful dress, thank you! Great finds at great deals! Very happy with my purchase Bad and Bougie.. Thanks Bestie 😍 Mark has the most premium brands in the best quality condition! Favorite 😍!! Thank you so much! Wow. I can not say enough good things about this amazing seller! The items were carefully chosen, high quality, any call outs were appropriate and overall a great show that I sat in from beginning to end! Highly recommend this seller. Loved my givvy thank you! 😊 excellent items as always and love the vibes at the show! Thank youuuuu! 🌸 Nicely packaged
Item as shown Never disappointed with my besties packages 🤣🤣🤣 Absolutely exquisite items! One of the most skilled and knowledgeable sourcers in the resale game. Do not miss his shows & shop listings! I LOVED my order!! It was packaged with care and my items were amazing! I can’t wait to shop again 😍 Everything was packaged with care and it arrived super quick! Love the steal I received. All my items were as described! Thank you! 😊 fast shipping and love my Patagonia tee. no stickers 😭 Amazing! Not only was the clothes soooo good but it was such fast shipping too! I was so excited for this show and it did not disappoint! Can’t wait to shop some more!!!