Reviews (115)Beautiful pieces, great deals, awesome seller, thank you and thank you so much for the free gift!!! I love everything! Thank you! 🩵⚓️ Great seller, product came neatly packed and nice pieces! beautiful necklaces! tysm!! It came in a floral envelope with very nice wrapping good quality quick delivery!
Thank you so much for the matching necklace! So sweet! The black Steve Madden bag is perfect for me to use for work 😊 great items at great prices! Great pieces, great deals, great seller, HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Thank you! Love all my stuff!!! And thank you for my surprise!!! 🩷🩷🩷 I love it! Perfect merchandise as always look forward each Saturday for your show ❤️ Thank you also for my surprise gift 🤗 Everything is Awesome as usual! My daughter loves the lipgloss set, thank you so very much! So happy I found this seller! Everything I purchased is in perfect condition and shipping was very fast! I bought sweater and cardigan from her and they were both beautiful and great condition. She is very friendly and helpful! absolutely loved my shirt! great quality, amazing packaging! will shop from again! 10/10 Always excellent finds and literally wait for your shows each Saturday ❤️ Love!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so so so so so much! Thank you! Great pieces for a great deal Love all my stuff! Especially the bracelets Maebry made! Thank you! Thank you so much for all the great items and deals! My husband loves the Polo shirt😊 Seriously the best seller on here! Everything is in excellent condition, has very fun shows, extremely organized and literally bookmark and wait for the next Saturday show to see what I can purchase. ❤️