Reviews (48)Returning customer. Fun stream, fast shipping, excellent condition Shipped me an empty bubble mailerThank you for the review. I do not know what happened to the package after I sent it usps but it definitely had the card in it. I also responded to your inquiry and would have made it right. I’m sorry your experience with the free giveaway was not up to your standards. Great cards!! I really enjoy this channel for my cards, always a good time. Shipped perfectly! Great cards & prices. Thanks for the great cards and don't worry about your slowbro he's in a nice home now 😉 Nice seller and chill room to buy in. Great packaging and shipping. Thank you so much! It looks awesome, sorry the review took so long! They finally let me! Love my Vespiquen Givy! Thank you!! 😊 Seller claimed near mint on products. 3/5 had clear scratching on the holo. I messaged with a question and the seller chastised me and blocked me. There is still value here…but buyer beware of this seller. Items arrived as expected. Admin even through in extra cards. Thank you.