Reviews (231)Love the dress!! Super fast shipping!! cnsbowsandbritchesboutiqueSeller
Thank you for the sweet review 🥰 so happy you love it Love it, thanks for the buyer’s givvy 💛cnsbowsandbritchesboutiqueSeller
You’re so welcome sweet friend!❤️ Love the flowers and bowscnsbowsandbritchesboutiqueSeller
So happy you loved them they you for the kind review 😊 I absolutely loved this Christmas set!!🤍 Thank you so much, definitely will be repurchasing again.cnsbowsandbritchesboutiqueSeller
Oh amazing !! So glad you loved it! I appreciate you shopping with me 🥰 Love!cnsbowsandbritchesboutiqueSeller
Thank you Mrs.Kelly 🥰🥰 Loved this all the way around!! cnsbowsandbritchesboutiqueSeller
Well thank you so much for the sweet review 🥰🫶🏻 so so glad you loved it all!! Absolutely adorable clothes!!! 💗cnsbowsandbritchesboutiqueSeller
Thank you so glad you love them 🥰 Love these adorable clothes ❤️cnsbowsandbritchesboutiqueSeller
I’m so glad you love them all 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Thanks so much for finding this dress for us!! Love it 🧡cnsbowsandbritchesboutiqueSeller
You are so welcome!!! Glad you love it 🫶🏻 I can’t wait for cooler weather for my son to wear his cute sweatshirt 😊 cnsbowsandbritchesboutiqueSeller
So glad you love your sweatshirt 🥰 Thank you for the givvy! cnsbowsandbritchesboutiqueSeller
So very welcome 😊 The shipping was so fast and the clothes were AMAZING! cnsbowsandbritchesboutiqueSeller
Thank you so much for the sweet review so glad you love them !!!🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Amazing as always! Thank you ♡cnsbowsandbritchesboutiqueSeller
Oh thank you so much! So happy you loved them 🥰 The Christmas blanket is precious and 2 more adorable dresses! Always fast shipping. cnsbowsandbritchesboutiqueSeller
Thank you so much for your sweet review! So glad you loved them! Loved my items! 😍cnsbowsandbritchesboutiqueSeller
So glad you love them thank you so much 🫶🏻🥰 Dresses are SO cute!!! cnsbowsandbritchesboutiqueSeller
I’m SO glad you love them 🥰 Thank you so much! Everything was perfect! 😄cnsbowsandbritchesboutiqueSeller
So glad you loved it 🥰 Super cute steering wheel cover! 💕cnsbowsandbritchesboutiqueSeller
Yayyy so glad you loved it! I loved it tooo😍😍 Thanks!! Free coffee is the best & the sleeper is perfect!cnsbowsandbritchesboutiqueSeller
Thank you soooooo much!!!! Glad you love it 🥰 So sweet of you to giveaway coffee gc! It was much appreciated by this mama of a 6 week old and 18 month old 🩷cnsbowsandbritchesboutiqueSeller
Awww thank you so much! I’m so glad you were able to win and use it ! Look at you ! Super mom!!! I looove the dresses I bought and cannot wait for her to wear them! Incredibly fast shipping. Thanks so much for the givvy also! cnsbowsandbritchesboutiqueSeller
Thank you for the sweet review!!! So happy that you love them and it was to you so fast 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 your so welcome hope you enjoyed it ☕️ Wonderful live. Fast shipping! Great quality! cnsbowsandbritchesboutiqueSeller
Thank you so much for the sweet review! So glad you like it 🥰 amazing seller!!! 10/10 :) cnsbowsandbritchesboutiqueSeller
You are so sweeeeet thank you so much 🫶🏻