Reviews (89)Amazing giveaway!
Thank you.🙏🏻 Love my purse, thank you! 💜 AN AMAZING SELLER! 🤎🧚 I love every single thing I got and had such a fun time watching your show 🤎🤎 Wonderful seller!! I got beautiful and unique items, they were shipped quickly and in great packaging. Major plus I won a giveaway and got a handmade soap bar from her mom 🥹💗 thank you!! 10/10 recommend & I’ll be back Love my items! Thanks so much! Such a dream top! Thank you so much for your kindness you are amazing! Super fast shipping! this Dragon robe is GORGEOUS!! Wonderful Seller I will definitely buy from this lady again! Thank you!! Thank you!! I enjoy seeing you in the lives! Thank you! He better propose to me in this taboo dress 🤍 iconic seller per usual ✨ Love love love both pieces! Thank you for running such cool stuff and for the super fast shipping! You rock.
One of my fav sellers 😭❤️ always love my items Lovely seller! Everything I got was iconic and for such an amazing price ✨ can’t wait to shop with you again! Awesome seller. Love my item tysm!