Reviews (956)COACH IS NOT A BAIT DEALER… SHE’S A SCOUT! ⚾️🎣
I came into her stream thinking I was just buying a few baits. WRONG. Coach had me signing a contract, getting drafted, and suddenly I’m in the starting lineup! 😂
Her baits are so good I’m pretty sure they come with PEDs… Professional Elite DAD-fishing 😂
Coach doesn’t just sell you a lure—she tells you what you need, puts you in the right position, and sends you back to the water like you’re batting cleanup in Game 7.
And those baits? ABSOLUTE HOME RUNS! ⚾️💥🎣
10/10 would get drafted by Coach again. Just waiting for my baseball card to come in the mail. 😂
COACH: 1 — MY WALLET: 0. 🏆 thank you so much your show is greatThank you! Glad you are part of the Coach D family now! awesome seller awesome show!!! Coach never disappoints. great seller great everything Thanks pal! I’m glad you are back!! great seller for catching and cooking fish!Appreciate it Brandon!! Glad you found me! I buy too much so my reviews always sound the same!! Amazing seller & friend!! You’ll be hooked! Thanks for the stuff appreciate it!! I love it when coach cooks me up something in osp middle runner!!!!!
And we all know she has the MAGIC 🪄 Man I look forward to your reviews! Appreciate you! Anyone coming to the reviews to see if coach is actually legit or not then keep reading and you will get your answer. I’m here to tell you that she runs a great show start to finish, always has great deals on the tackle and often you end up with more than you anticipated. If you’re looking for a fun show with a great host and some even better deals on the stuff you can really use, then you’ve found it. Thanks Coach!You’re the best! Thank you! Put me in the game Coach.. 😝
Thx again Let’s play ball!! Appreciate you! Great seller. Fast shipping. One of the best to ever do it! 5 ⭐️ always!Thank you my friend! Appreciate your support! Excellent to work with! Package arrived in great condition! Product was accurate!Glad to hear it all! Thanks for the review! Items received were what I won bidding. Fast shipping. Awesome site to bid on fishing items. Great Seller. Great product A+++ items, great seller great shipping, great show.Appreciate you Matt! Glad you are part of our community now! Great seller! The new seasonings are fabulous!Glad you are enjoying them! Great seller! Always good selection of fishing gear!! Definitely check out! awesome, thanks! Highly recommend Can't wait to use these!When are the wings going to be ready?? Great seller great person Thanks Coach! Coalition 💪