Reviews (135)Amazing fast and secure shipping!! Awesome as always!
Thanks!
coacheddienjordanje33Seller
Ty sir Great show! Great first break! Fun show coacheddienjordanje33Seller
Thanks 🙏 Great seller!coacheddienjordanje33Seller
Ty sir Thanks Guys One of the best Father and son duo 5/5 i Would Recommend!! Thanks guys!coacheddienjordanje33Seller
Thanks 😊 Buyer sent me the complete wrong card and I was the only person who bought that stream The cards were sent in penny sleeves in a team bag. Cards I bought on screen were top loaded so I’m not sure why they were taken out. Not thrilled but I understand it’s just a kid trying to make it. My advice would be to ship as you have on screen or make it clear you don’t ship in top loaders.coacheddienjordanje33Seller
Hey sir if i would have shipped top loaded in PWE the package will be too heavy and they will return it back too me Great room with great cards. Shipping and packaging was an A+ as well I don’t usually like to give bad reviews, but guy didn’t ship for 3 weeks. I messaged him wondering when it would be shipped and he said the next day, didn’t ship for another week after. Really disappointing. Lil Jordan the hustler! 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼 Great cards, great streamer 🙌🏼 Great show amazing prices and fast shipping! Thank you so very much!! Card had dmg on front and back coacheddienjordanje33Seller
Hey sir so sorry to hear that Dm me and send me a picture of the card and let’s see what we can do. Thanks Great cards and fast shipping. When you order from this seller you know you are going to be happy with your purchase. Thank you guys. I will definitely be purchasing from this seller again. coacheddienjordanje33Seller
Thanks 😊 thanks big and lil eddie!! Great dad and son team! 🤘🏼 thanks for all the O’s! 🔥