Reviews (238)10/10 came packaged with extra padding so my item didn’t get damaged and even included a free sticker. 🖤 great purchase fast shipper. very easy seller to work with and the shipping was extremely fast. I absolutely love this pair i got and they look even better in person 🔥. Definitely buying from this seller again for sure 💯 great deal and super fast shipper.. Shoes were in great condition will definitely buy more 🔥 Unfortunately the picture of the shoe does not align with what was sent. Stains on the insides of the tongue. Seller does seem very nice and friendly. Always great 👍 Top seller condition as described! Will buy from you again! great condition! Will buy from you again! The Seller listed this item as like new, flawless, perfect . They are all messed up on the front paint destroyed…. Very VERY unhappy I can’t believe you’re just gonna blatantly be dishonest on this order. Shoes had no scratches or marks and I listed it as used with a replacement box. It also said it in the video receipt. Shoes had not one mark on them. I even just sent you a screenshot with the description for your reference. Don’t understand why you would deliberately try to give my show a bad name. Definitely buying of this seller more🔥 Dude! I love the stickers! Thank you so much for the giveaway! 😁 Always great giveaway. Fast shipping awesome seller. Best shoe selection in the game! Great seller! Great show and Great shoes for a Great price! Love these so much. Brand new just as described during bidding. Shipped next day just as promised. I will definitely buy from coachmotkicks again. My girls love the stickers!! They put them on everything that is theirs!!