Reviews (725)Beautiful and exactly as shown. Loved them!!!! Thank you!! Love the necklaces & thank you for sending the cross ring!! You're the best!! Love it! Thank you so much 🩷🩷 I love frickin LOVE my Tap To Pray bracelet & my beautiful earrings! Also, thank you for the giveaway.
Jen is literally the sweetest Whatnot host there is🖤
-& girl if you ever make it over to Cedar Point get ahold of me!!! Amazing products, as always 🤎 This gal is one in 1 million with the best curated goods! She'll also sing you a song, beautiful voice that matches her soul💗...
reminds you exactly what What Not is about... finding amazing people to build a community with, support and share passions, hobbies, also while making a little bit of money. Come in for the goods comeback for the person💗 I love the hats and the stickers were AMAZING I was cracking up Just when you think it cant get better out comes something new and at an amazing price. I cant express enough how amazing Jen is and you can truly see and feel how much she enjoys putting on an amazing show for you. Holy cow! My wife is going to be absolutely thrilled when she opens this gift. Amazing deal!! Sooooo glad I scooped this up from the BIN on a lark. THANK YOU JEN!!! 🤠 🎁 such an AMAZING person awesome shows great vibes that cares about what she sells and what your getting Such a fun seller and I LOVE the earrings!! Thank you! Coastal Cowgirl is a phenomenal seller! she has amazing products and ships them fast and she is very meticulous about her packaging! Everything is individually wrapped with care! I would give her a 10 star review! 🥰 You are the best! Thanks so much for the cute studs!! 🩵🩵🩵 loved the earrings thank you so much for the givey. I enjoy watching your show.. 😊 I cannot wait to buy more of these bracelets for gifts!! They are beautiful in person! thank you for awesome product and personal notes l love the rings!! Also she sent me earrings for my givvy & stickers! Jen is amazing & love her & her shows!! This woman hustles! And has a heart of gold! You will never be disappointed!