Reviews (4,188)Perfect. Fast shipping. Great seller. Very fast shipping! Loved my items. 💖 Excellent seller! Love all my goodies 🐝👑✨ ty arrived fast well packed. nice host fun show. quality items at great prices.💗💗 Omg! These hair gems are beautiful!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ thank you I love them!!!! Fast shipping!!! Very happy!!! 😃 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 The headbands are stunning! I adore them! I loved the show and my the first purchase that I received. I tried messaging to get help with no response. WN was able to help me. I will def still be back as I love the items I received a lot! I Gave you 5 stars anyway as everyone makes mistakes. 😊💖✌️ Kelly, u got such great taste in jewelry, thank u
U know I’ll be back 💕 Love bling hair scrunchies as givey! Thank you 😊 Beautiful, unique pieces. Always enjoy opening my boxes from Kelly. Love it all. Thank you Hair clips are amazing! They get so much wear at our house of girls and are such fun designs. Thank you! Beautiful headbands! Well made and comfortable too! Thank you!! coco is my favorite place to shop ❤️ Love my beautiful new ring and necklace. Thank you! So much hair bling in one package!
I love it all once again Kelly knocked it out out of the park. Her hand curated picks are amazing. My favorite “Happy Mail “! My favorite items from WhatNot! All of the jewelry and hair candy are gorgeous and great quality! The hair clips are beautiful. Thank you will order more in the future. Love the selection of headbands! Thank you