Reviews (266)so much knowledge and fabulous gems. love this host and his show! thank you! 😊 Thank you for all my beautiful stones. I enjoyed your show very much.
Always the best stones and great prices. such a friendly person and helpful :) my first order of stones is so amazing! and what a great host. thank you for all the great buys and knowledge. 😊 gorgeous gems with fast delivery. very well packaged. the live stream didn't do them justice, they are so much more radiant in person. Always a great experience buying from Cody! This is one of the most beautiful and nicest Giveaway I’ve ever received. It was absolutely beautiful STONE and it’s 2.8 carats. The stone is clear, clean, quite exceptional. I can only tell you that the seller is very very conscientious and very generous, and I wish to say thank you to them and I will definitely be purchasing things from their shows.!!
Very nice looking stones. Thanks again for being such a cool seller & having very beautiful product. I’ll stop in again if I see you guys live. Awesome!! Highly recommend!! A++!! Absolutely beautiful gems I love everything I’ve got from Cody thank you so much 🫶🏽❤️ Beautiful combination of gem stones at such a low price and then the 20 Carat pear citrine. I shouldn't even mention how cheap I won on that one but it's now one of my favorite pieces. See you soon 💖 As always, beautiful gemstones at great prices from the kindest seller on what not Absolutely stunning pieces Thank you so much beautiful pieces ❤️ Every single gem is beautiful very happy with my purchase Great seller..amazing prices..outstanding product! Oh my gosh. Such sparkle! Cody gave me a fair price for a beautiful gem. Will definitely be back! Wonderful, thoughtful, excellent Seller with beautiful gemstones! I’m thrilled! Thank you! 💖💖💖💖🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 The best Seller! So thrilled with everything and recommend this wonderful seller wholeheartedly! 💖💖💖🌟🌟🌟