Reviews (68)Awesome seller. Thank you Great streamer, even better value for silver bullion!! Gotta stop in! This amazing gem of a show has it all. Amazing knowledgeable host, fun upbeat atmosphere, and great prizes. A+++++ Great!!! Thank you so very much!! Great show, odds were great, won a Morgan. THANKS Thank you for the Morgan. It was a great surprise. Started my collection of coins off right. You guys are awesome people and will always support you two. Quick shipping! Good packaging. Item as described. Ty! Was informed that I won a buffalo nickel 2 g of silver and wheat pennies.
Received my package today. Received one Roosevelt dime, one buffalo nickel, 1 g of silver, one wheat penny, and some type of scarab token.I so sorry I try to be really diligent about shipping, not sure how I could have mixed op the packages, but if decide to get us a another chance I’ll make it up to you Great name! Great streamer and even nice secondary prizes fun live auction. happy with purchase. fast shipping. claimed givey was silver but it wasn't other than that good sellerHey man message me, did the silver grain get lost or did I ship you something by mistake? I’ll do what I can to make it right! Great streamer! Watch out for Emily. She’s what us old guys call a honey dipper! LOL! Just kidding. We love both Justin and Emily! thank you so much, everything was amazing. love the stream. and shipping was very fast Great seller, great selection of items