Reviews (11,115)I wish I could add a pictures the show cleaner worked wonderfully on my brother's cleats! I will definitely purchase more when I run out. Thank you for this awesome givvy! Quick shipping , always a great transaction . Thank you !!! Fast shipping and great deals Awesome shoe quality! Colakicks is the best, its just like buying from their stores! Very happy with my purchase and highly recommend! Great guys with quick shipping. They handled everything for me promptly. I appreciate you! Fast shipping! Great product! good shoe cleaner thank you Best cleaning shoe solution I’ve used had to buy more thanks again 🙏 Always fast shipping and great prices !! Thanks and look forward to the next purchase !! I appreciate the 🔥 DMP 6’s will be getting more soon thanks Best cleaner at a great price and the quickest shipping. I have not received this order and it’s showing delivered Great shoes, great prices