Reviews (513)Very good seller
Good cards
the goat Shipped an RPA in a penny sleeve only with no toploader pwe. There’s no excuse for shipping any card without protection. Hey! I had to ship that in a penny sleeve because if I didn’t the package would of been way to heavy. And would have cost me 7$ to ship it out to u just for u to spend 4$. Sorry but that’s what I have to do. Great Stream. Thank you for the deals. Appreciate the well protected packaging.Thanks 🙏 hope to see u in future shows! Beautiful, Quality card(s) just as shown/described in great condition for a great deal. Packaged well to prevent damage and was shipped promptly. Great Communication from seller. Awesome StreamI try my best! I appreciate the review.😀 Awesome seller!! Got some great deals, quick shipping and everything was packaged perfectly! Thanks Cole! thanx u for the cardYou’re welcome 🙏 hope to see you in future shows. thank you for a slab givvy. how cool. I try to have some of the best givvys on the app.🤩🤩 Clean cards and fair prices! Thx broAnytime, appreciate the review ☺️ Awesome cards!! Great show!! Thanks so much!!Anytime, appreciate the review 🙂 Thank you again for the giveaway. A++++ great stream runs great cards non stop all for the love. Answers dms. Fast shipping very secure packaging! Thanks for the heat bud 🙌🏻I appreciate u for using ur time to write this review. Hopefully see you in future shows😎😎😎 Cards were exactly as described! Everything was packaged really well to protect the cards from damage. Great seller—highly recommend! I appreciate you fam 🙏🏻 💯