Reviews (1,714)Love ❤️ Granny! Another wonderful purchase with lightening fast shipping! Thank you so much! 😊 If I could give Granny a 10 out of 10 I would! Thank you so much for my lovely Birthday gifts 💕. It made me tear up. I loved being in your show and can't wait to be able to watch another. You were so kind to pray for me, thank you Granny, it really made my heart feel loved. I loved absolutely everything!! Thank you so much for the craft bags. I had the most fun just going through them. Love the craft lots but I did sneeze a lot when I opened the box because it smells of cigarette smoke and I’m allergic to cigarette smoke. Should probably let people know.coles_classic_collectiblesSeller
Perhaps you should read a sellers show notes before making a purchase or leaving negative comments, the following statement is in every show notes: 💣💣💣ATENTION ALL PROSPECTIVE BUYERS : 💣💣💣
GRANNY GETS ALL ITEMS, SHIPPING SUPPLIES AND BOXES FROM LOTS OF DIFFERENT VENUES I HAVE NO IDEA IF PAST OWNERS SMOKED, HAD ANIMALS, OR WHAT ITS PREVIOUS STORAGE WAS.SINCE SURGERY I HAVE LOST ALOT OF MY SENSE OF SMELL SO IF YOU HAVE A SENSETIVITY TO CERTAIN SMELLS PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE FROM GRANNY. I UNDERSTAND YOUR SITUATION SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND MINE Love love love the host, she’s the best with very awesome jewelry. Thanks so much! You so sweet! Loved all my great finds! Beautiful, gorgeous jewelry. Loved meeting, granny and doing business with her so much fun. Unfortunately, everything was wrapped impeccably in individual bags, but when the box came, it smelt very strongly of smoke and so did all the bags I had to remove all the jewelry from the bags gratefully, the jewelry did not smell. I really enjoyed doing business with granny. Thank you for everything.❤️🌸coles_classic_collectiblesSeller
show notes are clearly posted with every show that state the following: 💣💣💣ATENTION ALL PROSPECTIVE BUYERS : 💣💣💣
GRANNY GETS ALL ITEMS, SHIPPING SUPPLIES AND BOXES FROM LOTS OF DIFFERENT VENUES I HAVE NO IDEA IF PAST OWNERS SMOKED, HAD ANIMALS, OR WHAT ITS PREVIOUS STORAGE WAS.SINCE SURGERY I HAVE LOST ALOT OF MY SENSE OF SMELL SO IF YOU HAVE A SENSETIVITY TO CERTAIN SMELLS PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE FROM GRANNY. I UNDERSTAND YOUR SITUATION SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND MINE Lovely host ❤️ my jewelry pieces were so beautiful and the shipping was fast and well packaged.. thank you 🙏
Very kind seller , quick shipping and lovely pieces! Great communication, Awesome Seller Fast Shipping, 5 Stars +++++ Love everything granny! ❤️ and you are so sweet and fun to shop with! Incredible pieces!! So so excited about my abalone watch and other bracelets too!! So gorgeous! Thank you so much!! Thanks so much. My jewelry
sale is Saturday. Sure not as much fun as your is! So many great items!! Thank you so much! Loved your show! ❤️ Thank you for the watches! Great people loved doing business with them, but when items did come in, they did smell of smoke.
Perfect transaction as always thank you I had such a good experience on this show. Thank you for the prayers for my new home coming soon 🫶. Items were as described and shipping was fast and well wrapped. God bless 🦋