Reviews (2,761)I LOVE shopping with Lolli and Pop 🫶🏻🤗❤️ Happy day with happy mail! Always a pleasure buying from you! Always extremely satisfied with my purchases! Fantastic family! Always something I “need”! Absolutely one of my very favorite shows to watch! I love Lolli and Pop and all the people that hang out with us in the shows. And I love the feve mini’s I get as well 🤗 Great hostess…show is interesting and products superb…cant go wrong with the Connellys..check them out!!!
Thank you!! Sooo cute!! 🥰 Amazing seller!!! Love how items are packaged safely!!!
Great show, thank you guys! I love it all! 🐝🐝🐝🫶♥️ Perfect! Thank you friend! 😊🫶🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝 🖤🩷 you’re a blessing to participate in fundraising train for Heidi_jo!! 🛐 tysm!! 😊♥️ Beautiful packaging, fast shipping, cute freebies!
Thank you💜 Everything was great! Thank you so much. My items were vintage and came in the original box that was such a nice surprise. Loved the show, unique miniatures and shipping was quick.