Reviews (984)Needed these thank you for the great shows and greats deals! Shipping was very fast too which is great! perfect shipping best place for transformers Came in great time was my first show and this guy rocks thanks! What a deal! Crispy box and delivered extra fast …Best seller in the universe …Never forget the 24 hour sell-a-thon!!! True Legend
Unbelievably amazing seller! Never seen someone with such brilliant skills and passion! Even his product packing is a sight to behold! I’m addicted to buying from collecticon Came in super fast seller is excellent will definitely do business again Fast shipping and absolutely mint what a guy Unbelievably amazing ! Best seller on Whatnot! Great value shops extremely fast ! Highly recommend …get you some!!!! I dont always come back for the deals. sometimes I come back for the bad comedy. I do always come back for a great time! thanks as always! 5 star as always brother. Came in fast and packed great! Great packaging and fast shipping. Great seller. Arrived safe and sound! No problems! Great seller! If I was physically capable of it, I’d want to have collecticon’s babies. Thank you for sending me what I bought sealed and using protection.