Reviews (274)Gorgeous and carefully packaged Seriously the most beautiful piece! I will love it forever! Thanks so much for parting with it and sharing the awesome history behind it. So glad it’s finally here after the dang post office lol. You’re the best 💕 Love it so much!! Thank you 😊 thank you so much I enjoyed watching your show and thank you for the recipe card Tray is gorgeous! Great packing and fast shipping. I love them! Well packed! Thank you! 🧡 Always a gracious host and beautiful finds . These are stunning 🤩 Absolutely fabulous experience from start to finish! Highly recommend! 🫶 The title is perfect and he was wrapped with such care. Thank you! My gracious never a disappoint. You always have such great things . This owl is gorgeous and gonna look fantastic on my table . Thank you 😊 Very cute canister set! Ty Beautiful and quick delivery Stunning porcelain! Excellent packaging!You got such great pieces! Thank you for being with us! Love them so much! TyYou are so welcome! Thank you for spending the evening with us! Thank you friend 💟So glad we connected!! 💗💫 Thank you for the givy. I appreciate you.🩷Thank you for chilling with us! 🫶 Love the owl, he is perfect 🤩He IS a sweetie! So glad you love him!! My very first purchase from this site was a delight. My item arrived quickly and is what I was wanting! Thank you!Oh wow, I am honored to be your first purchase! Thank you so much for hanging out with us! thank you so much! so gorgeous i feel so lucky to have this treasured shared!! Omg, I am so happy I could share with this with you! Holy crap, you deserve it so much. 💫 They are ask so beautiful. Thank youYou’re welcome! It was a joy to have you with us! so GORGEOUS 😍 👀😯😯😯 speechless. packaged so well! super unique find! thank you so much Love it! Fast shipping! Thank you so much! 🫶🏼Thank you sweet new friend!! Love my items. Such a sweet and genuine seller. Will buy again. A pleasure to watchOmg 🥹 You are so sweet too! It was a pleasure to hang with you!